Thursday, July 1, 2010

Market Mall


I alway go to the Market Mall, because there can find all I need. The Parking is great and always get to park. The mall has over 200 stores. My favourite store in the mall is Best Buy. I usually buy new technology and in this store I can find it. The last thing I bought was a laptop for my son Franciscquito, and I got a good price. Whenever I drink a coffee and a donas Tim Horton's are delicious. In the mall has a very good hairdresser. There are many places to sit and relax. For all this reasons is my favourite mall in Calgary, and I recommend to all my friends visit it.

1 comment:

  1. Market Mall is close to where I live, so I go there a lot. I think their food court is the best in the city.

    Corrections: "I always go to Market Mall..." "For all these reasons, this is my favorite mall in Calgary, and I recommend that all my friends visit it."

    ReplyDelete