Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kaliman's Adventures




When I was child, all the weeks I read the Kaliman's Comics. Kaliman was a Indu warrior, and he had been trained in the uses of entired mind. He traveled to many places around the world and had some fantastic adventures. He had a small disciples called solim, and he shared all his adventures. The chapter that I remember more was one of a bad scientist named Humanon, this scientist used a lot of experiments with humans. During this chapter he put the head of one his old partners, in the body of a young indians. Kaliman had could use telepathy and he was very strong. I was always every monday to the bookstore to buy another chapter of Kaliman, and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this character before, but the book sounds interesting. Maybe your son can read it as well!

    Corrections: "When I was a child, I read Kaliman comics every week." "The chapter that I remember most..."

    ReplyDelete