Sunday, June 13, 2010

The World South Africa 2010







Every four years is the world cup of soccer, this year is in South Africa and is the first time this happens in Africa and there are many expectations about this.






Venezuela is a country where most people prefer baseball, whoever this is changing all the days. Every year grow more soccer fans and is for the extraordinary performing of the soccer players around the world. Many young people tray to copy the moves of the yours favourite players. Ronaldo, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, are just a few excellent players who played arround the world. In this world cup I will try to watch as many games as that I can. In my childhood I play soccer often with my friends in my neighbourhood. For some time I had been joging and I keep doing this in Calgary. My two favourites team are Argentina and Spain; I hope one of them can win.







5 comments:

  1. How about Korea.Korean team won Greece already in World cup game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA ha ha I don't like soccre, but one of my best friend love soccer very much. He favourites team is Argentina too, so I hope Argentina win. just for my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Brazil? Brazil always shows good soccer level and is really interesting and exciting see their matches.
    Happy Mindy my congratulations to you, for won against Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know there are lots of famous Venezuelan baseball players. I think I prefer baseball too, but I'm interested in following the World Cup.

    Corrections: "Every year, the number of soccer fans is growing, and it's because of the extraordinary playing of the soccer players around the world." "In this World Cup, I will try to watch as many games as I can."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't known alot about the player. but I like the interesting. good luck for all

    ReplyDelete